Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Alli!





It was Alli's birthday on the 10th. I can't believe my little girl is 7!!! She is such a sweet daughter and sister. She is so full of love for everyone and animals. Here is some things about Alli:
Her favorite color is green (this changes weekly)
She loves art and wants to be an artist and own a pet shop.
She has 39 Littlest Pet Shop animals that she has named herself (and she remembers everyone)
She likes to watch Hannah Montana, SpongeBob and Kappa Mikey.
Her favorite food is salad and bread with butter.
She won the school spelling bee and the school science fair.
She likes to read and is currently writing a book.
She likes to shop but does not like to wear dresses.
She loves to play golf, soccer, bowl, softball, pretty much any sports.

4 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Happy Birthday Adorable Alli! I love those pictures.
I'm so glad that you and Ethan will be in the same 2nd grade class too. :)

Sandra said...

Happy birthday Alli! For some reason I thought she was older than Danika. I guess Danika will be in the same class too, that's exciting. Hey where have you guys been? It seems like I haven't seen you forever.

Crystal said...

Happy Birthday Alli! I loved all of your pictures. I hope you had a fun birthday!

Trina said...

How cute is she?!! I love the slideshow... it made me think of the school carnival a few years ago when she was ROCK CLIMBING! The girl was fearless... :) Happy Birthday Alli!

Hi family & friends...we wanted to keep you posted on our busy life...so here goes...