Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tagged!!!

3 Joys... My Family, Nursing, and Friends


3 Fears... Dead Animal Heads (don't ask!), Heights, Spiders


3 Goals... to get my Masters Degree, to be Productive, to be a Fabulous Wife & Mother.


3 Obsessions... Cleanliness, Cleanliness, Cleanliness (Tay helped me out with this one! He also states that the list is far too long to put on our blog) I tend to be slightly OCD! I love to organize, watch Project Runway and Top Chef, and have to have 9-10 hours of sleep at night to even function.


3 Random Facts... I love Dill Pickles, especially the giant ones that are packaged in singles with tonz of juice. I could eat the hole thing and drink the juice, no wonder my kidneys are full of stones. I have an RC drift car that I like to drive. My husband thinks my high school pix makes me look like I'm in a biker gang.


3 Tags... Jamie, Katie, and Cordie

3 comments:

Justin said...

Hey Jamie,
It was good to see you on Saturday! You looked like you were having a blast! I know I was. It was way fun. Hope you guys got home safe, it was way windy when I left.
Take care,
Becky
p.s. your blog is way cute!

Bingham said...

Hey what is a tag? I saw you tagged me and I wasn't sure what to do. How are you guys doing? Tayson id getting so big. Your blog is cute.

Bingham said...

I love project runway and top chef too.

Hi family & friends...we wanted to keep you posted on our busy life...so here goes...