Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Leaves are Falling...


Hi everyone! I took these pix the other day of the kids playing in the leaves, they are so cute. (I even got a smile out of Tay!) This time of the year we all reflect on our blessing and I just wanted to take a minute to stop and ponder my blessings. Things have been so crazy with moving and school. I also started working at the Instacare and spent last weekend in the hospital while they ran tests. I found out that I need my gallbladder out but I opted to try and wait a few more weeks til I am done with school. My children have been so awesome and supportive with their mother's insane schedule. They always have their chores done and a hug and smile for me. They have adjusted to school the best really well. We have been reading the Harry Potter series every night just to relax and regroup. I am blessed that my children have a love of reading. I also have to recognize my husband and all that he does, he takes care of me like I could have never imagined. He cleans, cooks, plays with the kids and gives me the best back rubs. This last week I had to give an oral report to my class about MS. It was a very touching topic to research and present. My sister and grandmother came and spoke. It made me realize how much I love my family and am so very grateful for them. Tay and I have also put in Kinship papers to have my brothers boys. They are 1 and 3 and are in a hard situation. We pray for them everyday and hope that wherever they end up that they are happy and healthy. I am also so grateful for my friends. I have been fortunate to have the most wonderful friends that I know I could call or stop by for anything. I was so happy to be able to get in contact my one of my best friends that I haven't talked to for years. We grew up together and have shared so many emotions with each other. Unfortunately we had lost touch but in emailing her this last week we found out that we are both in the same field. Anyway I am rambling on and noticing that my grammer is getting bad so I better stop babbling but I am really, truely, grateful for all of you and am excited for this Holiday Season! See you soon, Jamie

10 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Jamie,
It's so good to see a post from you. I've been wondering how you all are. I love the pictures of the kiddos. I hope that you are feeling better soon.
~Shauntae

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

It is SO great to hear from you.
I am glad that you are so thankful even when you face surgery and tough times within your family.
I need to take a page out of your survival book! You are awesome!

Laura said...

Hi Jamie! I watched a gallbladder removal at clinical today and thought about you. It was actually really fast and the nurse said the recovery was usually pretty fast so that made me grateful for you! Your pictures are adorable and so is your family! Hope your feeling better!

Cordie said...

I hope you are okay! What a fun way to spend the holidays, NOT! Are you getting excited for Twilight?

FRANK AND HEATHER MAILE said...

jamie these are cute pics! Hey Mary and I still want to come visit sometime. We should do a girls night with holiday goodies!!! Love ya. Sorry to hear about your gallbladder, geese it seems like one thing after another for you. Give me a call if you need me or if you ever have a free minute to chat!

SJCBCfamily said...

Hello, I'm glad you finally updated your blog. I love the pictures. I know we talk almost everyday, but just wanted to let you know I still check out your blog. Let me know if I can do anything to help out.

GINGERSPICE said...

Hi Jamie,

I love the pictures, Fall in the best. I hope it sticks around awhile this year...

I don't know how you do it! You have such a crazy schedule, you get migraines, you moved and you are still amazing... I would be such a grouch!

We should for sure have a girls night when I come to Logan. It really is hard to think about leaving her. I keep telling myself I'm going to run errands, but I don't. I just want her close all the time!

Let's plan on getting together, if YOU have the time! :)

Bingham said...

Your kids look so happy in these pictures. I am grateful to you for always being a great friend to me. Even though you have your own busy schedule, you always find time to help others. You are a great person Jamie.

SJCBCfamily said...

Hey, I just noticed your question on my blog, thanks for the comment, I have a friend with a really nice camera that did them for me. We went up to Sherwood Hills. Can't wait to see you tomorrow and hit the movie.

Raelynn said...

I love the pictures! Fall weather is my FAV.. I think we are all greatful and need to express how we feel to those we love!! I hope all is well. it seems like it anyway..

Hi family & friends...we wanted to keep you posted on our busy life...so here goes...