Sunday, April 6, 2008

Buffalo Wings





Anyone who knows Kam, knows that his favorite food is buffalo wings. We know in our family not to ask Kam where he wants to eat unless we want to go to Chili's. In one of his trips to my moms in SL, they found a place called "The Wing Coop". When Kam came home it was all he could talk about so we decided we needed to check it our for ourselves. This place has 15 different sauces that they dredge on either wings or strips and serve with veggies and dressing. Tay, Kam and I ordered the 2nd to the hottest wings called the "Black Diamond". Alli had the "Beginner" and my mom had the "Spicy Garlic". I do have to say that this place rocks. It was sooooooo good. They have a wing challenge there with their hottest sauce that is called "Eleven" because if you could eat 11 wings in 11 minutes in the 11 sauce with nothing to drink then you get to put your name on their board. I don't think any of us are quite ready to tackle the challenge, but I know Kam is well on his way to making this a goal!!
CLick the post title for a link to wingcoop.com

1 comment:

Kellee said...

Hey Jamie!! I found you on Shauntae's blog. I'll have to tell Joe about the wings place. He has NEVER found anything too hot for him. In Mexico, the locals even tried to get him and he could handle everything they gave him. I bet Kam will do it someday.

Are you guys still in the apartments?

Hi family & friends...we wanted to keep you posted on our busy life...so here goes...