Monday, April 7, 2008

MISSING JEEP FOUND




BOWLES- A purple 2005 Jeep Wrangler Power Wheel that was reported stolen earlier today was recovered after the thief crashed into a tree. The jeep was reported stolen at 6:00 PM today by Alli. The Bowles house received an anonymous tip that there was a sighting of the jeep in between the E and C buildings. Upon arriving at the scene there was a brief chase before the 22 month old, Tayson, was apprehended. Charges have been filed against Tayson and he is to remain inside behind locked doors.

7 comments:

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

Cute blog Jaime!!! I found you on Cordie's blog. I liked how you formated this post. Like a police officer. Very creative.

FRANK AND HEATHER MAILE said...

That's hilarious. What a little stinker!

LeeAnne said...

Looks like there's never a dull moment over at your place :) I love your digital scrapbooking, its so cute!

Cordie said...

How funny! I love all of the updates. I also love that you are doing a cookbook, it is looking so cute.

Kellee said...

That's really funny! I hope the theif doesn't have to stay behind "bars" too long with Spring finally coming this weekend :)

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

You're so funny. :D

Hey, I just switched my blog to private. Give me a call with your email address so I can add you to the invited readers list, ok?

--Shauntae

Hi family & friends...we wanted to keep you posted on our busy life...so here goes...